DescriptionSprout Island Blend™ Seed Starter
A rich mixture of blended sphagnum peat moss, perlite, kelp meal, worm castings and well-aged compost. It was designed specifically for germinating seeds and rooting cuttings and growing them into healthy, disease resistant plants.
• For seed germination and rooting plant cuttings
• Enriched with worm castings
• Ready to use in cell packs, trays or flats
• Provides natural moisture retention and aeration
• Nutrient starter charge includes mycorrhizae, worm castings, kelp & fully cured compost
Uses: Seed germination and starting root cuttings
Coast of Maine Organic Products Sprout Island Organic Seed Starter is a rich mixture of blended sphagnum peat moss, perlite, kelp meal, worm castings and well-aged compost. It contains mycorrhizae and is ready to use in cell packs or flats and provides natural moisture retention and aeration. It has a mild organic fertilizer charge that creates a biologically diverse environment ideal for germinating seeds and root cuttings.
It is OMRI listed for use in organic gardens.
Available in 16 qt and 2 cf bags.