Mammoth P - Soil Amendment
Mammoth P - Soil Amendment
Maximize Your Growth Potential
Mammoth P is the product you need to maximize phosphorus cycling. Boosting your phosphorus cycling can increase growth and yield! Plus, we ensure that every Mammoth product delivers huge benefits.
Why Use Mammoth P?
- Maximized Phosphorus: Keep internodes shorter and focus energy on plant growth.
- Beneficial Bacteria: The bacteria in Mammoth P acts like tiny bioreactors that continually release phosphorus, without the need for a separate additive - allowing you to carry on worry-free.
- Protects Your Rhizosphere: The science in Mammoth P outcompetes potentially harmful pathogenic microbes, shielding your plant's rhizosphere.
- Safe for All Media and Fully Compatible: Mammoth P is safe for use as a supplement to any fertilizer program in soil, soilless, and hydroponic systems.
Tried And Tested
- 16% Increased Average Yield
- 6% Increased Stem Strength
The technology in Mammoth P has been extensively tested by growers and farmers across the world. We have worked with leading US academic institutions and independent labs that have proven that Mammoth P can deliver increased growth.
You've Seen the Benefits, but How Does it Work?
We developed Mammoth P by screening billions of soil microorganisms in search of those that most efficiently release phosphorus and make it available to plants. Our proprietary trait selection platform assembled a consortium of soil bacteria that are 30x more effective at phosphorus cycling than naturally occurring microbial communities! More phosphorus can provide greater growth.
What Makes Mammoth P Different?
Phosphorus Cycling Process
We put a strong focus on phosphorus cycling processes to ensure the release of soil P and micronutrients - improving phosphorus availability for your plants.
Our platform allows us to select soil microorganisms at the community level in hydroponic environments. What does that mean for you? A consortium of bacteria that work equally well in soil, soilless, and hydroponic systems.
Other products use a non-directed approach to phenotyping. With Mammoth P, you know you're getting a handpicked, highly effective product with proven provenance and functionality.
Satisfaction GuaranteedWe take no shortcuts. Before releasing a product, we perform extensive tests in the lab, greenhouse, and field to ensure each product meets our stringent efficacy standards.
- View our Material Safety Data Sheet
- Per Week:
- US (ml/GALLON)......0.6
- EU (ml/LITER).......0.16
- 120 ml treats 200 gallons
- 250 ml treats 400 gallons
- 500 ml treats 800 gallons
- 1000 ml treats 1,600 gallons
- 1 gallon treats 6,480 gallons
- 5 gallon treats 15,725 gallons
- 10 gallon treats 31,450 gallons
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle well before each use
- Mix with water following the weekly application rate
General Use / Purpose of Product:
- MAMMOTH P is specifically designed to increase phosphorus availability during the bloom phase and should be used as a supplement to your regular fertilization program. Application during the clone and vegetative phase will boost effectiveness. Mammoth P has a near-neutral pH formulation and runs clean in any system.
- 120 ml: 1" L x 1" W x 5" H
- 250 ml: 3.67" L x 1.66" W x 5.91" H
- 500 ml: 4.31" L x 1.95" W x 7.68" H
- 1000 ml: 5.25" L x 2.465" W x 9.1" H
- 1 Gallon: 5.975" L x 4.750" W x 10.23" H
- 2.5 Gallon: 8" L x 6" W x 14" H
- 5 Gallon: 11.78" W x 9.75" D x 14.97" H